[Para información en español, haga click aquí.]
St. Pius V School has been making a
world of difference for more than 140 years!
Are you looking for a quality, faith-based
education in a school you and your child will love?
Give us a call, send an email, or complete our brief interest form.
St. Pius V School is known for…
- Academic excellence in a challenging and nurturing environment
- Strong STEM education across grade levels – with a new science lab!
- Formation in Catholic-Christian faith that includes Sacramental preparation
- Before- and after-school extended day for working parents
- Music classes, library, resource center, iPads, interactive whiteboards
- A school-wide commitment to non-violence and peacemaking
- Year after year our graduates go on to the best Chicago area high schools!
Call us at 312.226.1590
or fill out an interest form and someone from our staff
will contact you to answer your questions and set up a visit.
Generous scholarships and financial aid
are available for qualifying families.
Some Important End-of-the-year Dates:
- Closing Mass: Thursday, June 6 at 9:45 am in the church
- Awards Ceremony: Friday, June 7 at 9:00 am in the church
- Last Day of School: Friday, June 7 with dismissal at 11:30 am
- 8th-grade Graduation: Saturday, June 8 at 9:30 am in the church
- First Day of Class for 2019-2020: Tuesday, August 20
You have made a difference in the lives of our children!
We are so grateful to all who supported the continuation of this important scholarship program in the state of Illinois. It is a wonderful investment in the future of our state.
Thank you to all who called your legislators or visited Springfield on behalf of the children and families of our schools who will make the most of these opportunities!
Noche Mexicana 2019!
Thank you to everyone who supported our annual fundraising event, Noche Mexicana, on Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Tapas Valencia! Your reservations, donations, and sponsorships make a world of difference in the lives of our students and their families!.