We are pleased to announce that Ms. Melissa Talaber, currently our assistant principal, has accepted the offer to be the next principal of St. Pius V School! Read all about it here: saintpiusv.org/principal
CURRENT SCHOOL FAMILIES: While we are still working hard this year, we are already re-registering current school families for 2020-2021! Help us plan and reserve your child’s space for next year by going here: SaintPiusV.org/register
We are celebrating all-school prayer services on Facebook every Friday through May. Please join us at Facebook.com/saintpiusv at 11:00 am on Friday, May 22 for the next service. You can see last Friday’s service by clicking here.
Guidelines on E-Learning / Expectativas para el aprendizaje electrónico
- Click here for parent and student expectations for e-learning at St. Pius V School
- Haga clic aquí para más de aprendizaje electrónico para p/madres y estudiantes en la escuela de San Pío
IMPORTANT: Students and parents, please check your grade level’s web page for learning at home. That information is available here: Click here for at home learning. Please send an email to your teacher to let them know that you are working from home.
All Catholic schools throughout the Archdiocese of Chicago are temporarily closed as part of our city’s response to the public health situation.
Las escuelas católicas en toda la Arquidiócesis de Chicago están cerradas temporalmente como parte de la respuesta de la ciudad a la situación de salud pública.
Registration is now open for the 2020-2021 school year.
Call us at 312.226.1590 to set up a visit!
St. Pius V School has been making a
world of difference for more than 140 years!
[Para información en español, haga click aquí.]
Give us a call, send an email, or complete our brief interest form.
St. Pius V School is known for…
- Academic excellence in a challenging and nurturing environment
- Strong STEM education across grade levels, including partnerships with the University of Chicago, Loyola, UIC, Rush, and the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Formation in Catholic-Christian faith that includes Sacramental preparation
- Before- and after-school extended day for working parents
- Music classes, library, resource center, iPads, interactive whiteboards
- A school-wide commitment to service, non-violence and peacemaking
- Year after year our graduates go on to the best Chicago area high schools!
Generous scholarships and financial aid
are available for qualifying families.
For more on why St. Pius V could be the best school for your child visit About Our School
Big Shoulders Fund announces major investment in Catholic schools including St. Pius V!
We are proud that our school was all over the news recently as we are part of the historic agreement between Big Shoulders Fund and the Archdiocese of Chicago to invest significant financial and operational resources in 30 schools over the next 10 years. Read more about this initiative here.