[Para información en español, haga click aquí.]
Registration still open for 2019-2020 school year!
Call today: 312.226.1590
St. Pius V School has been making a
world of difference for more than 140 years!
Are you looking for a quality, faith-based education
with a strong STEM curriculum in a school you and your child will love?
Give us a call, send an email, or complete our brief interest form.
St. Pius V School is known for…
- Academic excellence in a challenging and nurturing environment
- Strong STEM education across grade levels, including partnerships with the University of Chicago, Loyola, UIC, Rush, and the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Formation in Catholic-Christian faith that includes Sacramental preparation
- Before- and after-school extended day for working parents
- Music classes, library, resource center, iPads, interactive whiteboards
- A school-wide commitment to service, non-violence and peacemaking
- Year after year our graduates go on to the best Chicago area high schools!
Call us at 312.226.1590
or fill out an interest form and someone from our staff
will contact you to answer your questions and set up a visit.
Generous scholarships and financial aid
are available for qualifying families.
For more on why St. Pius V could be the best school for your child visit About Our School
Movie Night / Noche de Cine!
On November 15, join us for a Friday night movie with your school family! More information is available here.
Dancing with Class began on September 25th!
We are excited to begin a new after-school offering for 4th- through 8th-graders, the Big Shoulders Fund Dancing with Class program!
The mission of this program “is to energize schools and communities by fostering inclusion, respect and social awareness through the joy of dance. We envision a world where respecting others is second nature for all and expressing joy through movement is a natural part of life.” Click here for more information.