[Para información en español, haga click aquí.]
Registration is now open for the 2020-2021 school year.
Call us at 312.226.1590 to set up a visit!
St. Pius V School has been making a
world of difference for more than 140 years!
Are you looking for a quality, faith-based education
with a strong STEM curriculum in a school you and your child will love?
Give us a call, send an email, or complete our brief interest form.
St. Pius V School is known for…
- Academic excellence in a challenging and nurturing environment
- Strong STEM education across grade levels, including partnerships with the University of Chicago, Loyola, UIC, Rush, and the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Formation in Catholic-Christian faith that includes Sacramental preparation
- Before- and after-school extended day for working parents
- Music classes, library, resource center, iPads, interactive whiteboards
- A school-wide commitment to service, non-violence and peacemaking
- Year after year our graduates go on to the best Chicago area high schools!
Call us at 312.226.1590
or fill out an interest form and someone from our staff
will contact you to answer your questions and set up a visit.
Generous scholarships and financial aid
are available for qualifying families.
For more on why St. Pius V could be the best school for your child visit About Our School
Our school families need your support!
You can eliminate up to 75% of your Illinois income tax + Direct the remaining 25% to scholarships for St. Pius V School + Have other donors double-match your donation!
The Math adds up when you donate to the Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship program through our friends at Empower Illinois.
Matching funds will run out soon so please make your donation today at EmpowerIllinois.org/donors/donate.
Big Shoulders Fund announces major investment in Catholic schools including St. Pius V!
We are proud that our school was all over the news recently as we are part of the historic agreement between Big Shoulders Fund and the Archdiocese of Chicago to invest significant financial and operational resources in 30 schools over the next 10 years. Read more about this initiative here.