We are pleased to announce that Ms. Melissa Talaber, currently our assistant principal, has accepted the offer to be the next principal of St. Pius V School! Read all about it here: saintpiusv.org/principal
CURRENT SCHOOL FAMILIES: We are already working hard to get ready for next year and plan to be open when school starts in August. Help us to better plan for next year and reserve your child’s space by completing a very brief online form here: SaintPiusV.org/register
Registration is now open for the 2020-2021 school year.
Call us at 312.226.1590 to set up a visit!
St. Pius V School has been making a
world of difference for more than 140 years!
[Para información en español, haga click aquí.]
Give us a call, send an email, or complete our brief interest form.
St. Pius V School is known for…
- Academic excellence in a challenging and nurturing environment
- Strong STEM education across grade levels, including partnerships with the University of Chicago, Loyola, UIC, Rush, and the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Formation in Catholic-Christian faith that includes Sacramental preparation
- Before- and after-school extended day for working parents
- Music classes, library, resource center, iPads, interactive whiteboards
- A school-wide commitment to service, non-violence and peacemaking
- Year after year our graduates go on to the best Chicago area high schools!
Generous scholarships and financial aid
are available for qualifying families.
For more on why St. Pius V could be the best school for your child visit About Our School
Big Shoulders Fund announces major investment in Catholic schools including St. Pius V!
We are proud that our school was all over the news recently as we are part of the historic agreement between Big Shoulders Fund and the Archdiocese of Chicago to invest significant financial and operational resources in 30 schools over the next 10 years. Read more about this initiative here.