[Para información en español, haga click aquí.]
St. Pius V School has been making a
world of difference for more than 140 years!
Are you looking for a quality, faith-based
education in a school you and your child will love?
Give us a call, send an email, or complete our brief interest form.
St. Pius V School is known for…
- Academic excellence in a challenging and nurturing environment
- Strong STEM education across grade levels – with a new science lab!
- Formation in Catholic-Christian faith that includes Sacramental preparation
- Before- and after-school extended day for working parents
- Music classes, library, resource center, iPads, interactive whiteboards
- A school-wide commitment to non-violence and peacemaking
- Year after year our graduates go on to the best Chicago area high schools!
Call us at 312.226.1590
or fill out an interest form and someone from our staff
will contact you to answer your questions and set up a visit.
Generous scholarships and financial aid
are available for qualifying families.
Your support makes a difference in the lives of our children!
Noche Mexicana 2019!
Join us for our annual fundraising event, Noche Mexicana, on Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Tapas Valencia! You can make a reservation, donation, or sponsorship online here.