Thank you for visiting the St. Pius V School website!
St. Pius V School has a long, rich history of education and service to our community. Many of our parents are alumni themselves. Our families are committed to providing a safe, quality education for their children.
Our dedicated staff is truly second-to-none. In a recent survey of school parents, 99% gave their child’s teacher a 5-star rating, and every single parent surveyed said that they would recommend us to their friends and family. All that combined with our excellent before- and after-school programs make SPV a great choice for any family.
We would be honored to have your child attend St. Pius V. Every new student adds so much to our school. As we tell our students, “Individually, we are each lions, and we are capable of much. Together, we are The Pride, and we can do anything.”
We Hope You Will Join The Pride!
Please complete an interest form if you would like to learn more about St. Pius V. You may also call us at (312) 226-1590 with any questions or to request a tour.
Parents will need to provide the following:
- Registration contract
- Emergency & Illness Information and Permission to Participate in Physical Education Class
- Photo/Academic Work Permission Form
- Medical and Emergency Notification Information Authorization for Medical Treatment
- Emergency Information/Authorization Form
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Record of Recent Physical Screening
- Record of Recent Dental Check-up
- Record of Most Recent Eye Exam
Additionally, newly enrolled parents should provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number
- Baptismal Certificate if Student was Baptized
- Grades 1-8: Last Report Card and Standardized Test Scores
If you would like to know more about education expenses for the 2018-19 school year, payment plans and financial aid opportunities, please contact the school office.